Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just Bewteen Friends San Diego Review

Just Between Friends San Diego
https://www.facebook.com/JBFSanDiego?ref=ts&fref=ts
Pros: An excellent must attend event.
Cons: Don't be in a hurry.
I have attended two Just Between Friends San Diego events.  One in the Fall of 2011, and one in the Spring of 2013.  I love this event! Just Between Friends is my favorite consignment sale.  Since attending my first Just Between Friends San Diego the event has become bigger and better every year.  I was pregnant when I went the first time and it was amazing.  All of the clothes and gear were in excellent condition.  Everything is organized by gender and size. This time will be the second time I will be a consignor and this is a wonderful way to sell a ton over a weekend.  One of my favorite things is that the consignor prices his/her own items.  This does not happen if you bring you items to a local consignment shop.  Consign you items and you only pay a small flat fee and you get 60% of your listed prices (70% if you volunteer). The one thing I didn't expect was the long line when checking out. Make sure you leave yourself time to check out everything that is there.
Overall, my experience attending Just Between Friends San Diego has been positive and I plan to attend their next event on October 12-14, 2013 at the Spring Valley Gymnasium.  I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment